1. Because it combines different skills from many people and maximizes strengths bringing out the best in each team member. This is called leverage
2. Working together as a team will help you achieve success quicker and easier than if you were trying to do it all by yourself.
3. Members of a team are pulling each other up, supporting each other and brainstorming new ideas together.
4. Teamwork encourages discipline and holds you accountable to yourself, your downlines and upline
5. It promotes a sense of achievement.
6. Team members encourage each other and create a feeling of connection and belonging.
7. A good team will always outperform an individual as the synergy builds momentum and propels everyone forward together.